Blogroll

Kikrokos (Disco Lp) (1978) Jungle DJ & Dirty Kate

Kikrokos (Album)
Tracklist:A1. Jungle D.J. (15:00) (a1. part- 1 Jungle D.J. And Dirty Kate a1. part- 2 Jungle Is Not For You a3. part- 3 Jungle Dee Jay) B1. Life Is A Jungle (9:45) Remix - Dominique Poncet B2 Jungle D.J. (Medley) (7:04)Kikrokos (1978) Jungle DJ (12'' original version) Kikrokos (1978) Jungle DJ & Dirty Kate. Label: PolydorCatalog#: 2393 208
Format: vinyl, Lp
Country: France
Released: 1978
Genre: Electronic, Funk / Soul
Style: Disco
Credits: Arranged By - J. Leroux* (tracks: A1 to A3) , P. Sesti* (tracks: A1 to A3) , R. Verez (tracks: B1, B2)
Artwork By - P. Barthe
Engineer, Remix - John Brand (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
Lyrics By - A. Allet* (tracks: B1) , B. Bergman* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
Mastered By [Cutting] - Andre Perriat*
Producer - M. Elmosnino*
Producer, Music By - A. Allet* , P. Sesti*
Recorded By - Dominique Poncet
Tape [Operator] - Jean-Louis Labro
Notes: Recorded at Studio Des Dames, Paris
Re-mixed at Studio Trident, London
Many thanks to: Lene Lovich, B. Bergman, the musicians and everybody who made this record possible.

2 comentarios:

Maddie dijo...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

Anónimo dijo...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@outlook.com lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)